We delight in community service from the elderly to the children, Since mitaboni boundless medicals began, we have reached out to many locals who have enjoyed quality medical services despite them not having finances. More than 1,000 locals have been assisted through the free medical camps that we hold.
Challenges faced by locals
- Lack of accessible healthcare services. People walk distant miles to find hospitals
- Lack of healthcare service providers in rural areas
- Lack of proper and quality medical facilities
- Overcrowding due to lack of enough facilities
- Constant strikes by Government healthcare service providers.
- Lack of personal protective Equipment (PPE) protection against Covid-19.
We are committed to excellence in our service and I request that you try our services. The medical clinic has professional staff who offer high quality services. We provide free services. We also offer home based care to patients who are not able to travel to the medical care centre.