We a have open opportunities to;
- Volunteers – with or without medical background, you can help in the clinic or during outreach services under specialized health workers. You can volunteer as an individual and also as a team.
- Medical and Pre medical students-These are able to work alongside with our skilled workers by offering healthcare services to patients. We have internship programs for students and medical students. You can come as a team or as an individual.
Volunteers can commit to work for a minimum of 1 week up to any time period they want. We have volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
One can volunteer and combine the volunteering with excursions/safaris if they are interested. There are other non related medical volunteer opportunities.
Medical/Premedical will do the following; –
- Recording the patients.
- Measuring BP.
- Getting spacemen’s in the laboratory.
- Counting the patients.
- Packing drugs from pharmacy.
- Help the pregnant mothers and also helping during delivery period.
- Can help in giving vaccinations.
- Cleaning equipment used in the hospital.
- Dentists may help in the Dentistry department.
- May help in dressing wounds.
- Cleaning the wounds.
Note: There are other extra optional duties.
What Volunteers will get;
- Airport pick up